Add a Little More Joy to Your Holidays!
FREE Gratitude Webinar ‘10 Ways Gratitude Enriches Your Life!’ Wednesday November 6th at noon CST
Being thankful is more than just good etiquette, it turns out it is really good for you. Counting your blessings can make you healthier, happier, boost your well-being, sleep better, strengthen your relationships and much more. Find out how you can with only a little time each day bring a little more sunshine into your life on this webinar and the launching of my 10-day gratitude for the holidays course.
Wednesday, November 6th (noon CST; 1:00pm EST; 10:00am PST)
Length: 30 minutes
Register NOW for this FREE Live Webinar with ME! Teresa Pangan
I will also share details on my Add a Little More Joy to Your Holidays 10-Day Gratitude Course starting November 8th!
Don’t Put It Off – Do It Now!
More Reasons to Consider Gratitude:
- Life is not easy. Feel overwhelmed? Snowed under? Things not going right? Gratitude helps to focus on your accomplishments, on the many things that went right in the day instead of mulling over all that did not get done.
- Gratitude does not come naturally. Part of being a high-achiever often means having a critical eye for how things could be done better – always looking for what is wrong. Gratitude instead allows you to continue to be a high achiever and not dwell on the many things that might be better and focus on what is right.
- Gratitude helps to make better decisions. If you are feeling weighed down by stress and focused on your problems, your decisions are tainted by this gloominess. However, if instead your heart and head are in a place of gratitude, you will feel more confident in the world and can direct your energies towards your work thus make better decisions.
FREE GIFT: 25 Reasons to Bring Gratitude into Your Life Chart
You will get this as soon as you register above for the free webinar.
Other great things about living a life filled with gratitude:
- Imagine feeling more moments of joy throughout your day
- Imagine saying goodbye to feeling glum and fed up, when things don’t go the way you had wanted!
- No jumping complex worksheets or trying out new complex routines
Register for Webinar Above